2019 Dodge Charger Trim Levels
The Dodge Charger has received numerous upgrades for the 2019 model year. New models, more power, and a refreshed design help the Charger continue to be one of the most popular large sedans on the market. Let’s take a closer look at the updates to the 2019 Dodge Charger lineup!
2019 Dodge Charger New Trim Level Lineup
The Charger will be offered in six distinct trim levels. Each one offers a range of performance, convenience and comfort features, and all of them are packed full of attitude and aggressive flair. From the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat – which reaches 707 horsepower – to the more efficient Dodge Charger GT RWD performance model, there is something for everyone in the new Charger lineup. Trim levels are as follows:
- 2019 Dodge Charger SXT: Standard with a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine, remote start, cruise control, a roomy interior, automatic halogen projector headlamps with LED accent lights and more.
- 2019 Dodge Charger GT: A rear-wheel-drive performance model that boasts 300 horsepower and 264 pound-feet of torque. Includes a performance hood, fascia, sculpted side sills, spoiler and performance seats.
- 2019 Dodge Charger SXT AWD: This trim level is new for 2019, and it reaches up to 27 miles per gallon on the highway. Options include Caramel Nappa leather interior, sport seats, and a Cold Weather Package which adds a heated steering wheel and heated front seats.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T: This trim comes equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine that reaches 370 horsepower and 395 pound-feet of torque. It features standard performance styling features, Dodge Performance Pages with an 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen display and more.
- 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: This trim level gets you the most bang for your buck. Equipped with a naturally-aspirated HEMI V8 engine, this model reaches 485 horsepower and 475 pound-feet of torque. New features include Launch Assist and Line Lock, which helps you get up and go.
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat: The most powerful sedan in the world features a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI V8 engine that gets 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. New for 2019, the SRT Hellcat has a new performance grille and technologies like Launch Assist, Line Lock, After-Run Chiller, and Torque Reverse.