2019 Dodge Charger Racine WI
The Dodge Charger is all-new for the 2019 model year, offering new trim levels and more technology and performance features. The Charger maintains its place as one of the most powerful sedans in the world, and the only four-door muscle car in the United States. The entire Charger lineup is been revamped into six distinct trim levels that are packed full of attitude and advanced technology. They offer a range of powertrain options and interior amenities, ensuring everyone will be able to find the Charger model that best fits them.
The 2019 Dodge Charger will be available in a variety of bright, vibrant colors including B5 Blue, TorRed, F8 Green, Go Mango, IndiGo Blue, Octane Red, Plum Crazy and more. Traditional colors like Destroyer Grey, Pitch Black, White Knuckle and more are also available. The Charger will be available in the following trim levels: Charger SXT, Charger GT, Charger SXT AWD, Charger R/T, Charger R/T Scat Pack and Charger SRT Hellcat.
Get the 2019 Dodge Charger at Palmen Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Racine
Each trim level of the 2109 Dodge Charger is unique and includes its own set of features and capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at each of the trim options on the 2019 Charger!
- 2019 Charger SXT: The base trim is roomy and comfortable, features a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine that reaches 292 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, and has convenience features like remote start, cruise control, electric power steering, three 12-volt power outlets and more.
- 2019 Charger GT: The GT RWD model also features the Pentastar V6 engine, but features more sporty, performance details in its design like a performance hood, sculpted body lines, race-bred chassis, performance suspension and more. It also offers an available Cold Weather Package.
- 2019 Charger SXT AWD: This is a new trim level for 2019, with an automatic all-wheel-drive system that enhances reliability and responsiveness on the road. The Cold Weather Package is also available on this trim, offering heated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
- 2019 Charger R/T: This trim is equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 370 horsepower and 395 pound-feet of torque. It offers performance design features like a performance hood, chassis and sport seats inside.
- 2019 Charger R/T Scat Pack: This model offers the most bang for your buck. It features the same engine as the R/T trim, but adds performance tech like Launch Assist and Line Lock to optimize performance.
- 2019 Charger SRT Hellcat: this model remains the fastest sedan in the world, with a 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 that is supercharged and offers 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. The SRT also features Launch Assist, Line Lock, After-Run Chiller and Torque Reverse technologies to enhance its performance.
Drivers looking to learn more about the 2019 Dodge Charger can come to Palmen Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Racine today!