2019 Dodge Durango Racine WI
The 2019 Dodge Durango has received various updates both inside and out. The 2019 model is available in five trim levels – SXT, GT, Citadel, R/T and SRT. Each of these models provides plenty of power under the hood and has responsive performance, with all-wheel drive available on all models. Updates to the exterior look include an SRT-inspired hood with a center air duct and two heat extractors, standard LED fog lamps and a performance front fascia on GT models, and integrated trailer brake availability to better complement the Durango’s impressive towing capability.
Inside the Durango, features include standard second-row captain’s chairs on Citadel models and an available Harman Kardon audio system on Citadel, R/T and SRT models that offers 825 watts and 19 speakers. New wheel design options are available as well as F8 Green, Destroyer Gray, and Reactor Blue exterior color options.
Get the 2019 Dodge Durango in Racine WI
Each of the trim levels on the 2019 Durango features an integrated trailer brake when it is equipped with the available Trailer Tow package, as well as blind spot monitoring and rear cross path detection features. Learn more about each trim level here!
- 2019 Durango SXT: Standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine that reaches 295 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. Available leather seating, five-passenger seating and Uconnect 4 system.
- 2019 Durango GT: Available rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, seven-passenger seating and leather-trimmed bucket seats. Available heated first and second-row seats, heated steering wheel and power liftgate.
- 2019 Durango Citadel: Available 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 360 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque. Best-in-class towing ability of 7,400 pounds and Fuel Saver Technology.
- 2019 Durango R/T: New features for 2019 include available Sepia leather seats and a 19-speaker Harmon Kardon audio system that delivers crystal clear sound.
- 2019 Durango SRT: Offers a zero to 60 time of 4.4 seconds, has best-in-class towing at 8,700 pounds, and loads of standard performance features to make it the fastest, most powerful three-row SUV.
Drivers interested in learning more about the 2019 Dodge Durango can contact a sales team member at Palmen Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Racine today!